For more information

Visit my website at www.carolcassella.com

Thursday, May 20, 2010

HEALER: Coming in September and the Tour is being planned!

HEALER is officially on my website now, follow this link Healer to see the final cover choice and read the preview! And thanks so much to Carol Fitzgerald of ReadingGroupGuides.com for her early praise in yesterday’s newsletter: “What have I been reading? Well, as you know, I “read ahead” a lot. I just finished Healer by Carol Cassella, which will be out September 7th. Readers may know her from her previous book, Oxygen, which was featured here. Healer is the story of Claire, a woman whose fortune has been changed by some financial decisions her husband made without her knowing. It’s set in the fictional resort town of Hallum where Claire, her husband, and her daughter are forced to move from Seattle to downsize their lives. Claire finds work in a clinic there, where she can use her medical skills as her husband tries to rebuild his career; he had developed a cancer drug that was found to be flawed. I found myself racing to get back to this book, which is always a nice feeling. Cassella develops her characters beautifully and tells their stories so well. She told me a bit about this book when I was in Seattle a few months ago, and I could not wait to get my hands on it. You will enjoy it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment