For more information

Visit my website at www.carolcassella.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

HEALER Book Tour

The book tour for HEALER got off to a roaring start today when I took off my shoes at airport security and stepped in someone's gum. But last night's event at Eagle Harbor Books more than compensated with a group of over 100 readers who love books and love Bainbridge Island's lovely bookstore. The launch party at Elliott Bay Book Company was also filled--a true celebration. Friday night I got be part of Village Book's "Chuckanut Radio Hour" in Bellingham, WA, the Northwest's own Lake Woebegon. HEALER is finding its audience and I am lucky to be meeting some of you. For a glimpse of the press, here is a review from Carol Fitzgerald's Reading Group Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment